Two blog posts in three days! Who AM I? 😉 She’s been asleep in her swing for around an hour, so I don’t expect to get much more time before she wakes up. I might have to finish this later.
After my post the other day, I thought it only fair that I wax poetic about my love for my daughter. She is amazing and unique and I love her to the moon and back. Here are some adorable facts about her:
1. She giggles as she’s falling asleep. This isn’t the best instance of it (she’s full-out chortled before), but this is the only one I’ve caught on video. It happens at the 16-second mark.
2. Her left ear is a little curled, almost elvish looking. Or Vulcan. She has sort of done “Live Long and Prosper.”
3. She makes the most HILARIOUS faces. So hilarious I have to caption them!
4. She LOVES to be naked. I try to let her have a little naked time each day.
5. She can sit up like a champ already!
6. She LOVES the water. Co-bathing is so much fun!
7. Just look at her in this rainbow tutu. She totally puts up with mama’s shenanigans.
8. Awesome neck control. And CHEEKS for miles!
9. She’s a maniac on the floor. 😀
10. And last but not least, she’s totally daddy’s girl.
Okay, and mama’s too. 😉
❤ ❤ ❤